The Gleaner Company
January, 2011 — October, 2014 (3 years 9 months)
• Maintain the company's lighting fixtures and equipment
• Monitored the pumps, drives and motors
• Monitored fire alarm systems, elevators system and chiller systems
• Average 94% in appraisal report for the past 3 years
• Formulate report to the Electrical Supervisor and Maintenance manager
• Communicate and work with outside contractors from various countries
Carrier Air- conditioning Company
January, 2009 — April, 2011 (2 years 3 months)
• Carry out Daily Installation and Maintenance of the company's Clients Hvac
• Liaise on with managers and supervisors about installation and execution of
• Communicate with clients and carry out their request successfully
Champion Industrial Equipment & Supplies Ltd
June, 2007 — January, 2009 (1 year 7 months)
• Managed and directed team of builders and electricians to successfully completing all Projects on time and under budget
• Involve in the decision making of how projects should be executed
• Implemented and enforced work schedule, completing 95% of tasks on-time or earlier
• Used clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform duties
Electrical & instrumentation Maintenance
January, 2005 — January, 2007 (2 years)
• Performed daily electrical maintenance and installation.
• Install PLC panel and maintain drives and motors
• Strong project management and technical skills.
• Communication skills
• Superior quality of work
• IT skills Proficient in Windows 98, 2000, Xp, Vista and windows 7
• Savvy with Microsoft: Projects, word, power point, and networking tools
• Troubleshooting: Computer hardware and software, printers and scanners
• Basic Knowledge of Auto CAD and Revit MEP
• Ability to read electrical drawings, electrical schematics.
• Social Media
University of Technology
Bachelor, Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communications minor
• Apply knowledge of science, mathematics and economics to solve Electrical
Engineering Problems that confront society.
• Design and conduct experiments and analyze and interpret data collected so as to validate electrical engineering theories and optimize processes.
• Perform management functions; planning, organizing, coordinating, controlling, supervising, in project execution, and in working with multidisciplinary teams.
• Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility of an Engineer.
University of Technology
Diploma, Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication & Electronics
• Electrical Machines applications in Engineering
• Instrumentation and PLC controls in the engineering field
• Digital signal processing and microwave communication
• Computer programming languages( C++ and Java)
Year of Birth
Name & Surname
301-423-2753 or 240-
City & State
4201 28th Ave Apt 101