Schaumburg & Polk. SPI was established by George J. Schaumburg, P.E. in 1937, and has been delivering uninterrupted engineering services since 1947. In May 1973 the company was reorganized under the name Schaumburg & Polk. With offices in Beaumont, Houston and Tyler, the company supplies professional engineering, program management and construction management services across the State of Texas.
|City||Houston , TX|
|Address||11767 Katy Freewy Suite 900|
|Phone Number||(281) 920-0487|