John Olsson started Olsson Associates in 1956 on the ideals of passion, innovation, and creativity. But he realized he couldn’t do it alone. Working with others was critical to his success and today, that collaborative spirit is still at the core of Olsson Associates.
Our firm employs more than 600 staff members, including professional engineers, engineers-in-training, registered landscape architects, registered land surveyors, professional planners and designers, scientists, and support staff made up of highly trained technical personnel with broad experience in all phases of engineering design and construction phase services.
In addition to the company headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska, offices are located in Denver and Grand Junction, Colorado; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Kansas City; Overland Park and Manhattan, Kansas; Springfield and Joplin, Missouri.; Bismarck, North Dakota; Sioux City, Iowa; and Omaha, Grand Island, Hastings, Holdrege, Scottsbluff, and South Sioux City, Nebraska.
Olsson Associates, ranked number 154 on the Engineering News Record list of Top 500 Design Firms, can be found on the web at www.oaconsulting.com.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Water Resources
- Water/Wastewater and Municipal
- Energy (oil and gas)
- Transportation, including roadway, traffic, airports, rail, bridge/structural
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning
- Field Services, including geotechnical, survey, testing, construction observation
- Environmental Resources and Compliance
- Building Services (mechanical and electrical)
- Technology, including fiber-to-the-home, fiber optics, ITS
Professional Associations & Certifications
- U.S. Green Building Council Member
- American Council of Engineering Companies
|Address||1111 Lincoln Mall, Suite 111|
|Phone Number||(402) 474-6311|