One of the primary beliefs of our firm is to utilize the latest technology to assist in producing the best product possible. From field to finish, we use the latest high quality equipment and software to prepare products tailored to our client’s needs.
We have the manpower and state-of-the-art equipment and software to support all your project needs from the initial planning, survey, environmental and permitting phases of the project through final design, construction and record drawings.
As a team, experience has taught us that the key to success is a firm commitment to customer service, communication and understanding specific project goals and objectives. We provide this valuable insight as well as personal dedication and responsive service to all our customers' projects.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Hulbert Engineering and Land Surveying, DPC has just purchased the Leica Nova MS50 MultiStation the
- Precision 3D scanning, extensive and precise total station capabilities, digital imagery and GNSS
Professional Associations & Certifications
- NYS Code Enforcement Official
- Certified Floodplain Manager
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- Certified Asbestos Project Designer
- Asbestos Management Planner
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- OSHA Certified
- New York, Pennsylvania
- Money Orders, Cash Only, Personal Checks
|Address||53 Chenango Street, 8th Floor|
|Phone Number||(607) 723-0799|