French-Reneker Associates was established in 1952 by Donald E. French in Kahoka, Missouri with the original name of French Engineering. In the early days of Don's practice, he did a good deal of work for counties in Iowa, which were upgrading their farm-to-market roads. As Don's practice became more and more Iowa-oriented, he moved the practice to Fairfield, Iowa in 1961.
|City||Fairfield , IA|
|Address||1501 South Main Strt|
|Phone Number||(641) 472-5145|