BEED Engineering is a MEP/ FP consulting engineering firm providing innovative mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design services to Architects, Building Owners and Facility Managers. We also team up with Contractors for design build projects.
Our company has expertise in a wide range of industries including industrial, healthcare, commercial, federal, educational/institutional, food service and hospitality/retail facilities. We are blessed with professionals who worked for numerous years in the construction industry before becoming designers in their respective disciplines. Thus our engineering solutions are practical and simple.
Passion for sustainable design practices drove us to choose the name BEED which stands for Building Energy Efficiency Design. To achieve our goal of designing energy efficient buildings, we use a holistic approach. That means collaboration with Architects to design efficient building envelopes , selection of energy efficient mechanical and lighting systems, specification of building automation systems and use of energy modelling to optimize building energy savings.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- MEP Consulting Engineers
|Person||Michael K. Frempong|
|City||Palm Bay, FL|
|Phone Number||(321) 432-5176|
Michael K. Frempong
Our founding principal, Michael K. Frempong is a professional engineer and LEED AP BD+C accredited professional with over 14 years of experience in consulting engineering. He has extensive experience in the design of state of the art mechanical systems.
Products & Services
Our full spectrum of MEP/FP Engineering Services include but are not limited to:
• Mechanical design; Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems, Humidity Control, Heating Systems, Central Energy Plants, Building Automation and Controls, Energy Analysis including Building Modeling and Simulation, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, LEED Consultation and Analysis, Sustainable Design, Thermal Energy Storage Systems.
• Plumbing design; Domestic hot and cold water systems, Storm drainage, Sanitary and Medical gas distribution systems, Process piping and Compressed air systems.
• Fire protection design; Wet and dry pipe, Stand pipe and FM 200 systems.
• Electrical design; Power distribution, Interior and site lighting, Fire alarm, Audio and Video systems, Computer power distribution, Generators, CCTV, IDF.
• Additional Services; Cost estimating, Feasibility studies, Constructibility reviews, Third party document review, Condition assessment, Full commissioning services, Construction administration.
Call us or visit our website for more information about the services we offer. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
From Our Website
BEED Engineering is a MBE professional consulting engineering firm providing building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering design and consulting services. We are based in Palm Bay, Central Florida. BEED stands for Building Energy Efficiency Design. According to the USDOE Buildings Energy Data Book, about 39% of the annual energy consumption in the USA comes from buildings. This translates into billions of dollars in energy cost. Consequently, even a small amount of energy reduction would yield an appreciable amount of monetary savings.